Home / Dubai / Visit/Tourist Visa Overstay Fine in Dubai UAE

Visit/Tourist Visa Overstay Fine in Dubai UAE

Tourist Visa/Visit Visa is most commonly used Visa to enter in UAE Emirates like Dubai. The Visit Types in Dubai is same but differ in Duration The short term Visit Visa of Dubai is 30 days for which Dh 350 fee to be paid with typing charges, long term visit visa have duration of 90 days have fee of Dh 750 both visas are provided with health insurance. The above fee were for Dubai Only but if you entered in Sharjah through visit visa the fee for short term is Dh250 for normal application while 350 for urgent and long term visa fee is Dh 600 normal application while 700 for urgent.

For those who want to bring their family on Visit Visa could be able to apply for 90 days visit visa for  Spouse, Children, Parents, Father-in-law and Mother-in-law. Dh1000 fee it is refundable after the visitor’s exit.
For all other relations Dh2000 to be deposited.

How Much Visit Visa Overstay Fine in UAE:

The above is just overview of Visit Visas of UAE now the Question is  How much is the fine if I overstayed on Visit/Tourist Visa?
These are the Fines for Visit visa/Tourist Visa over stay.
Dh200 for the first day and Dh100 for each consecutive day. This fine to be paid at Immigration or at the airport when the Visitor exits

What if you Overstayed for a long time due to any reason?

If you overstayed on visit visa and fine is more than your premises than you could apply to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and get the matter to a court. Where you have to give solid reasons with proofs to ensure the why you overstayed. The court may decide to reduce the penalties or may be don’t put anything to you and ask you to exit from UAE.

About Living in UAE

UAE-Expatriates is a blog to provide credible information to 7.8 Million Expatriates who are staying in UAE or who are keen to visit UAE for Work.

Check Also

Working on Husband Visa in UAE Labour Laws

In Each Emirates Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah Spouse visa can be obtained to sponsor husband …

One comment

  1. Hi My brother is overstayed since feb 2016. He opened his LLC company but not able to get his residency as he is overstay on his visit. Some people misguided him and he couldn’t get his visa stamped on time. His fine is 66000 AED. please advice how to get fine reduced so that he can become legal in dubai. Request you to answer as soon as possible Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *