Indian citizen can obtain UAE Visa On Arrival of any emirate Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi but to get visa on arrival they require to fulfill a strict condition of US Green Card. Indian Citizen can only get the visa when arrive in UAE, after showing valid US Green Card(American Visa).
The American Visa or Green Card must be valid for at least 6 months to get 14 days visa on arrival of UAE. This visa can only renew for one time for more 14 day after paying fee.
Procedure to get UAE Visa on Arrival:
- To get visa on arrival you need to pay Visa on Arrival Fee of 100Dirham,
- Pay and get Visa on Arrival Application and get receipt at deposit counter.
- After filling the application. Head towards immigration counter and represent them copy of Green Card and passport.
- They might also scan eyes before the application.
- After seeing your document they give you visa on arrival of 14 days.
The visa can also be extended for 14 days more after payment of Dh250.